At Walker Lambe, we believe the best client is a well-informed client. Informed clients have a greater understanding of what they need and how a legal professional might be able to help meet their needs. We frequently offer educational seminars to our clients, to our friends in the business community, to nonprofit organizations and in conjunction with other professionals and organizations.
For additional information about this event or future seminars, call 919-493-8411 and ask to speak with Wes Ehmig.
Estate Planning, Wills & Living Trusts
February 9th, 10th, 11th 6:00pm-9:00pm
12450 Cleveland School Road
Garner, NC 27529
During this seminar, Walker Lambe’s attorneys will present information and be available for questions on a range of topics including:
- Protect your hard-earned assets from avoidable fees and taxes at your death
- Avoid unnecessary probate administration, expense and delays with a Living Trust
- Provide for family members with special needs
- Protect assets inherited by your heirs from lawsuits, divorce or other claims
- Provide for your spouse while protecting children from a prior marriage
- Use Medicaid to pay nursing home expenses
- Plan so that your estate passes to your family quickly and based on your wishes
- Save your family the frustration and heartache of settling a complicated Estate
- Disinherit the IRS
- What the new Federal estate tax laws mean to you and your family
Attending the seminar also entitles you for a complimentary private estate planning consultation with one of Walker Lambe’s estate planning attorneys.