At Walker Lambe, we believe the best client is a well-informed client. Informed clients have a greater understanding of what they need and how a legal professional might be able to help meet their needs. We frequently offer educational seminars to our clients, to our friends in the business community, to nonprofit organizations and in conjunction with other professionals and organizations.
For information on upcoming seminars, please inquire through emailing Scott Place, email@example.com or by calling (919) 493-8411.
Estate Planning, Wills & Living Trusts
August 11th, 12th and 13th 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Strategically achieving estate planning objectives
- Minimizing risk and tax burdens
- The key differences between wills and trusts
- The growing importance of long-term care planning and funding sources
- Key issues related to elder law and care
Attending the seminar also entitles you for a complimentary private estate planning consultation with one of Walker Lambe’s estate planning attorneys.
For additional information or for about future seminars, call 919-493-8411 and ask to speak with Scott Place.